Friday, December 4, 2009


i want to be the minority. i don't need your authority. down with the moral majority cause i want to be the minority.
i want to be the minority.



even if im not sure of what i want, of what im doing next year or even if what i choose will be right, at least i have one thing to be thankful for. it will be something, that at that point in my life, i want. i wont be pushed into doing what anyone else thinks is right for me, i wont be scared into doing whats safe, i wont be made to do the best option. i will do what i want. whether it is the right choice, whether i succeed or fail, whether its what i realised i never even liked, at least when i decided what to do i knew it was what i wanted. i will have no one else to blame if things go wrong but i will also have my praise all for myself if things go right. i am my own person and thats more important than whether things work out.
i may be the married-23-with-two-kids-girl or i may be the single-37-no-kids-workaholic-girl but either way i will be happy because it will be what i have chosen. and even if things dont go right i can fix them because i made the decision in the first place. if i can make one decision i can make another. i dont need people deciding for me. i cannot blame anyone else and i cannot thank anyone else. i choose my life. i am an individual.
and thats what makes me, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment