Friday, October 23, 2009

dont tell me that you're sorry cause you're not. and baby when i know you're only sorry you got caught. but you put on quite a show, really had me going. now its time to go, cutains finally closing. that was quite a show, very entertaining. but its over now.
go on and take a bow.



i cant believe i never saw it. i cant believe i fell for it. fell for your lies. i cant believe all this time ive been standing up for you, defending you. i feel so stupid. i must look pretty stupid. time after time i made excuses for you, believing that i was the right one, that i knew all the facts and was doing the right thing. known to everyone else but me you were lying. lying with every word you said. letting me loose friends, make enemies and cry over how people were treating me and you. thats what you put me through. the whole time you knew the truth, you knew how to stop it all, stop all the hurt. but you didnt. you put yourself ahead of me again and again while watching me put you ahead of everything.
well im sick of being last. im sick of putting so much in and getting less than nothing in return. im not putting up with your shit for a second longer. i deserve better. and im going to do everything i can to make sure that you dont draw anyone else into your trap, your web. im getting away from you and im not letting you treat me like this ever again.
im not stupid and im sick of looking it.
its time for my exterior to mirror my interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment