Thursday, October 29, 2009

please dont wake me. no. dont shake me. leave me where i am. im only sleeping. please dont spoil my day. im miles away.
and after all im only sleeping.



my brain is of the opinion that going to bed before 2 AM is wasting the night and waking up before 10 AM is a waste of a bed. this doesnt agree with me having to be up at 5:30 AM. im so tired. oh so tired. i fall asleep in all the wrong times and even worse places. and surely must be offended people by falling asleep on them. i certainly wouldnt like it.
on the upside i have gained a valuable skill. i can now fall asleep sitting up straight in a seat. useful for not getting caught in class but not so good for my neck. and if im reading its frustrating when i loose my page.
still i maintain that its a useful skill. if i ever have to do jury duty ill be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment