Friday, October 2, 2009

i shall never grow up. make believe is much too fun. can we go far away to the humming meadow? this place is so lovely. it kind of makes me very happy. let's go far away to the humming meadow.
to the humming meadow.



















i cant believe ive lived so close to a place so beautiful for so long but never visited it before. its like my very own secret garden. well not my own. but i dont mind sharing.
it was like we were explorers, adventures, discovering a new world. there were so many tracks and little places to find. sadly aimee was feeling sick so we didnt stay for nearly as long as i would have liked. but she did promise we will go back and that she will co-opperate with my inner photographer. i think even if she wouldnt come with me i would go again. it was such a delight, a treat for my eyes, ears and imagination. it felt wonderful.
i intend to treat myself more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment