Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is where I want to be. In a place I can call mine. In a place I can call mine. I'm moving, I'm coming. Can you hear what I hear? I can hear it calling you.
Take me to my beach. 



It's days like today that make me really appriciate home. To see everyone out in our colours, sporting our flag and munching on some old favourites... ahh it warms my heart. The sense of community, unity, bringing everyone together under our sun, to live up the amazing lifestyle we've been blessed with. Whether it's age old traditions or just a chill day, everyone stops complaining about meaningless nothings for a day and just has a good time. 
I know that I complain a lot about here and I'm getting out of here soon enough but, really, when I have a day like today I say to myself "Hey, it's not so bad around here." It's good to know that no matter where I go or what I do I can have this one day to bring me back home.
I do love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment